Terms and Conditions
Our General Terms
- This is an independent resource for gambling and the information contained here is only a suggestion of what players should do.
- We do not intend for our information to be used for illegal purposes.
- Site users are responsible to determine whether they can legally use the services that we recommend
- We do not take responsibility legally for errors or issues in our material.
- We won’t be responsible for damages or problems that result from the use of this material.
- Every trademark mentioned within this site belong to their respective owners
- This website content is copyrighted, unless we expressly provide permission to copy the content. Users understand that a copy of this material will retain its copyright
- Our users may not make changes to, copy, or give out this material in any way
- Please contact us if you see any incorrect or false information displayed on our site
- We maintain the right to deny requests for content removal, unless our content is considered hateful, false, obscene, threatening, invasive or discriminatory in some way.
Our Information Policy
- We have the right to collect your information while you utilize our services.
- Users can make changes to their account information at any point
- We don’t allow users under the age of 18 to register for our services
- Users are allowed to discontinue our mail contact at any time, if you have any problems please contact us.
- We use personal information collected for a variety of purposes outlined here. To research new features and offerings, to meet user requests, to enhance our services, to improve our site, to contact you or for other enhancements.
We will only give out personal information with permission from you, or for any of these exceptions.
- We have court orders to provide information by law.
- We offer personal information to other trusted companies that sign a confidentiality agreement. These companies cannot distribute your information in any way.
- We are acquired or acquire another company and two businesses merge together.
- We rely on safeguards to protect the confidential information of our visitors, and only provide information to trusted employees that need access to do their jobs and provide services.
- All our account information is carefully password protected and safeguarded against unwarranted access.
Future Changes and Updates
- We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. We’ll send out a notification to each of our users when we make changes to the policy. All our updates will go into effect immediately and our users must comply with the changes .
- We have acceptable security measures in place in order to protect any personal information that we have stored and the loss, alteration or misuse of that information.
- We do not warrant that every piece of content on our site is 100% accurate.
- It’s up to users to do their own research and to validate any information before making use of it
- We maintain the right to make changes to any and all of our website content whenever we see fit.
- Some services we recommend are not available in every local market due to restrictions or regulations.